If you want bigger breasts but don’t have the desire to go under the knife, there are more natural ways to enhance your chest. The following methods are completely natural and do not involve putting anything harmful into your body. By working with what you have, rather than wishing you have a different body – you will feel much more confident and look better too.
How to make boobs bigger with exercises
By exercising the muscles in your chest, you can give your boobs a much needed lift and increase the size of them. Below you can find some of the best exercises to increase your bust.
You will need a 3-5kg weight or kettle bell to do this move, it’s one of the most effective for increasing your boob size and you should do it on a daily basis.
– Lie on the floor with your knees bent and feet. You should be holding your weight at chest level, with your elbows bent to the side of you.
– Engage your abs and slowly push up the weight in a controlled movement, pushing your arms straight out in front of you.
– Lower back down slowly and do 4 sets of 20 reps.
You will need a set of dumbbells of the weight of your choice for this exercise.
– Get into the plank position with the dumbbells in your hands, these should be in line with your shoulders and your feet should be hip width apart.
– Bend your left elbow and bring the weight into your chest, keeping your elbow as close to your body as possible. Slowly lower and repeat with your right arm. You should do 8 reps of this move, in sets of 4.
Rear lateral raise
Again, a set of dumbbell will be required to get the full benefits from this move.
– Stand up straight with your feet hip width apart, hold the dumbbells out in front of you, with your palms facing forward. Your knees should be slightly bent and your hips shifted backwards, with your torso parallel with the ground.
– Keeping your body still, move your arms out to your sides, so that they fall in line with your shoulders.
– Slowly lower and repeat 20 times, in sets of 4.
Wearing the right bra and dressing well
There is a lot to be said for getting your boobs measured, to ensure that you are wearing the right size bra. Wearing a bra that is too small, will squash down your boobs and give them an odd shape. Wearing a bra that is too big will be uncomfortable and can also make your boobs look smaller than what they are.
In addition to wearing the right size bra, invest in a few high quality bras. These will last you longer, they are more comfortable and offer more support (which makes your breasts perkier and more attractive.) Dress well for your shape and keep in mind that when you are wearing a push up bra, a low cut top will look amazing on you and your boobs will appear huge.
If you are still not happy with how your boobs look, some padding inside your bra to push them up and out, can make a huge difference. Rolled up socks are actually great for this, just make sure you are not hoping to get lucky if you are wearing padding – because he will get quite a surprise when he takes off your bra and socks fall out!
Makeup to trick the eye
It’s amazing what some makeup can do to enhance your features, including your boobs. You can use bronzer and a make-up brush to make your breasts look bigger and more shapely. Simply apply bronzer, with the natural curve of your breasts to create the illusion of a shadow. This trick only works, if you have cleavage on show, so will be great if you are going to a party or event where you are wearing a low cut outfit.
As you can see, there are many ways that you can give the illusion of bigger boobs and even grow them slightly, without unnecesary methods. You will get perkier and fuller breasts by exercising your pectoral muscles on a daily basis. You can also make your breasts look bigger, by dressing correctly for your shape, wearing a good bra and by contouring with makeup. It’s amazing how much more happy you will feel with yourself, simply by going up a cup size or two.
Finally, it’s been revealed how you can increase your breast size by two cup sizes… All FULLY Naturally